Therapy is beneficial for a variety of problems in living as well as mental health issues. Whether you are struggling with depression or just having a hard time at work or with friends, we are here to provide you with the support you need to live your best life.
Our team believes in using treatments founded in research while also being able to individualize these to the specific client and issue. We believe that the relationship between the therapist and client is the most important part of treatment and value finding the right fit for you.
We have several providers that work with adult clients including: Allison Tarics, Hannah Merrell, Mrs. Jaye Bilyeu.
Contact us to learn more or schedule your first appointment.
- Depression & Mood Disorders
- Anxiety & Panic
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Complicated Grief
- Relationship Problems
- School or Work Problems
- Stress Management
- Eating Issues
- Identity Struggles
- Chronic Illness
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills
- Acceptance & Commitment Approaches
- EMDR – Trauma Based Approaches
- Experiential Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic Approaches
- Motivational Interviewing