Persons with ADHD often struggle with time management, organization, self-motivation, emotional regulation, effective communication, and relationships. Sound familiar? A certified mental health professional at our office can use ADHD coaching techniques to not only help reduce your stress and anxiety, but also help you develop specific skills and tools that will help you better manage school//work/home life. We provide ADHD coaching techniques in individual sessions for young adults and adults.
The process involves:
- Identifying the individual’s goals, strengths, and problem areas
- Creating realistic goals and a step-by-step plan to reach them
- Learning from successes and challenges along the way
- Identifying which new life skills and systems helped make the success happen
- Building a life “toolbox” to help you apply what worked to future endeavors
- Providing support, encouragement, skills, resources, and accountability along the way
If you are interested in ADHD coaching, call us today to schedule your first appointment.